Best 5 Commercial Ice Maker Reviews – Ice Machines
A well-performing Ice Maker is a great investment for your coffee shop or restaurant. The fact is that no bar can attract customers if it does not have the facility to provide ice for drinks.
But the market is loaded with several designs so most of the buyers find it little confusing to choose the right product for their needs. If you are also facing such trouble then go through the article below to read reviews of the best five commercial ice maker / machine products:
The Best 5 Commercial Ice Makers:
1. Ice-O-Matic ICEU220FA: Here is a small size commercial Ice Maker product that can generate around 238 pounds ice within 24 hours. Indeed, it can meet demands of heavy gatherings with ease.
• Comes with a self-contained advanced condenser unit to ensure convenient operation.
• It is an energy saving product.
• Perfect choice for busy small restaurants with its ability to provide enough amount of ice per hour.
• It may appear little bit noisy.
2. Maxx Ice MIM250: This high-quality ice maker has the ability to perform exceptionally. You can avail 250 pounds ice on a routine basis and its rapid ice production ability makes it suitable for restaurants to keep customers satisfied all the time.
• The stainless steel design makes it highly durable.
• Easy to maintain and use.
• It comes with adjustable legs that can range between 4.7 inches to 7 inches.
• Little complicated installation process.
3. Manitowoc ID-0502A_B-570: If you need more ice per hour than Manitowoc has the best solution for you with its ability to generate 530 pounds ice per day. The storage bin inside can store around 430-pound ice with ease.
• The additional storage compartment assists in long term storage.
• The sturdy design ensures long life service.• It comes with a warranty.
• Not yet found.
4. Igloo ICE103 Stainless Steel Ice Maker: Here is a great looking commercial product that can produce around 26 lbs ice per day for restaurants. The removable ice bucket is capable enough to store 2.2 lbs ice. It can give you just what you need.
• Easy to use digital control options.
• Stainless steel design to ensure durability.
• It produces enough ice for about 10-8 ounce glass drinks.
• The ice can be little cloudy but it has no taste to it.
BTW you might be happy with this maker.
5. Manitowoc Storage Ice Bin: This Storage Ice Bin product provides 430-pound ice storage at a time and the compact design makes it suitable for lesser space. People find it easy to install and can fulfill the constant demands of customers with ease.
• Compact dimensions suitable for small bars.
• Sturdy stainless steel design that allows it to hold huge ice without breaking down.
• Attractive black and silver finish.
• Need more water for satisfactory results.
Hope! You will soon be able to pick right ice maker product for your commercial needs and will be able to attract more customers to your restaurant, cafe or meeting place.