Some ways to keep your skin healthy and glowing in the monsoon- Have Flawless Skin- Keep Your Skin Looking Younger! The followings are some basic tips to keep your youth alive for a very long time.
- Drink much water.
- Have foods with antioxidants.
- Have organic foods.
- Be aware of sun exposure.
- Choose some natural skin products.
After the scorching summer heat, you cannot stop getting yourself underneath the first few drops of rain. Even though it is an open invitation for various skin infections, the increased humidity, sky-riding dust and pollution can push you on the back foot forcing you to stay indoors. Now, how to protect your skin this rainy season?
Few Natural Ways to Protect Skin Damage-Healthy Living Tips
- Cleansing allows your skin to breathe by washing away the impurities like dirt and excess oil from your skin surface. Do not use antifungal lotion or cream or soaps with perfumes.
- Toning your face with a non-alcoholic toner can help you tighten up your skin pores. To prevent unwanted acne and skin infections, apply it before going to bed and in the morning after waking up.
- Moisturizing is useful to keep your skin well hydrated.
- Let avoiding heavy makeup be your mantra this rainy season. Use light waterproof mascara instead and always pat it dry as any friction can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Keeping the skin well nourished by eating salads can be a good move to provide your skin with essential vitamins and nutrients to keep it healthy and glowing.
- Proper hydration with at least 8-10 glasses per day, can keep your skin glowing and even eliminate any pollutants that went deep inside the surface.
- Wearing sunscreen is always necessary when you go out even on cloudy days to protect it from harmful UV radiation.
- Don’t hesitate to follow it up with a skin specialist even for slightest of skin conditions such as swelling or irritation.