A commercial pressure washer is the most powerful machine that you would want for your cleaning project. When cleaning would involve power washing, well, your cleaning machine should give that pressure of water to spray those stubborn dirt, paint or grime. If you are planning on purchasing a pressure washer for your business or personal use, well, first, you should understand that there are various kinds of pressure washer out there. Once you understand more of it, you will be able to select the best for you.
5 Best Commercial Pressure Washers
|Best Overal||Sun Joe SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer||4.2|
|Runner Up||SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer||4.0|
|Best Budget Pick||AR Annovi Reverberi AR390SS Electric Pressure Washer||3.9|
|2800 PSI||PowerBoss Gas Pressure Washer||3.7|
|3,000 PSI||NorthStar Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer||3.8|
Proper maintenance will help secure your machine’s shelf life. Before using it, make sure to check the fuel and oil levels especially for gasoline-powered units – never overfill. After using, it is highly essential that you rinse off the detergent, debris and remaining water from the unit. Don’t operate a pressure washer indoors especially if it is a gasoline-powered type. If it is an electric-type keep the cables off the ground and dry. Never attempt to touch the plug especially if your hands are wet. You may be overly confident, but you don’t have the superpower to get away from getting electrocuted.
Choosing the Best Commercial Pressure Washers
As mentioned earlier, aside from being knowledgeable about this powerful machine, one should also be aware of its various types, size, and power. To help you more, here is the top list for the best commercial pressure washer in the market:
- It has an 1800-watt/14.5-amp high-powered motor that is tough at dirt but gentle on the surface
- Convenient storage for tips, power cord, and hose
- It has extension wand as well as 20ft and 35ft hose
- It also comes with soap nozzle and four sizes of spray tips
- It has low water usage as its GPM water flow rate uses only 1.57 gallons
- It comes with a two-year warranty
If ever you have purchased a longer hose than 35ft that comes with this unit, its hose reel wouldn’t allow you to do so. The reel can’t hold the longer hose, and it is made of stiffened rubber. This could mean that the hose will easily wear out.
- It comes with a three-year warranty for the engine
- With its 3200 PSI and 2.8 GPM, it will give you an impressive engine and pump power
- It is durable as it is made of welded steel
- Great machine for home maintenance projects
- It has different spray tips perfect for producing the right pressure
- Its engine is HONDA GX200 unit with oil alert to give you that powerful support during the cleaning process.
Once the trigger of this pressure has been released, the pump will not be releasing water. About its hose, it comes in a standard size and length but doesn’t have a detach couplings for better transfer of water and the fitting is not good.
- It uses 80% of water to give that 40% machine power making it environment-friendly
- It is a small and compact machine perfect for your home’s cleaning job
- It produces no sound when used and no hassle for assembling it
- With its handle, wheels and Universal 120V 60Hz, it is highly rated by Amazon customers
- It has an in-built detergent tank and nozzles
It has a stiff hose that to reel it in or out will be challenging. The hose tends to recoil that will lead to a kink. If someone would try to pull the connections, the entire appliance will stumble down.
- It has an advanced Kranzle pump design
- It has a run-dry capability that prevents damage to the pump.
- It has a 50ft wire braided hose and on/off control to better manage the pump.
- Its turbo nozzle provides efficiency in cleaning.
- It has a GFCI plug that enables users to plug this machine anywhere.
- It is a suitable unit to be used for businesses like food processing, screen printing, etc. type of medium industry.
Having an advanced pump design that can give efficient pressure for cleaning; this product is truly worth the price. Hence, the only downfall for this product is that it is pricey that it may not be a suitable choice for those who are being tight on their budget.
- It comes with a 90-day commercial warranty and a two-year consumer warranty.
- Offers better mobility as it doesn’t need to be plugged into an outlet.
- It can provide water pressure of 2800 PSI and water flow rate of 2.3 GPM
- Its axial cam pump is maintenance free.
- It is time efficient and great for your outdoor cleaning chores.
- It comes with two nozzles, soap, and a detergent system.
- It has enough power to fill in the cleaning detergent into its water stream.
For those who are not yet used to in operating a gas-powered pressure washer, well, you might want to read more before using it. Because of that, it may come in an overwhelming size compared to those electric-powered units. As it is gas-operated, you will need to expect to be dealing with the maintenance of its engine. Not suitable for bigger cleaning projects.
Pros: This Honda GX engine is suitable for tough cleaning jobs; perfect for industrial and business applications. It is capable of 3,000 PSI and water flow rate of 3.5 GPM. This hot water power washer comes in a reliable heavy-duty engine. This 300 lbs. gas-powered does not create any noise when it is operated. It comes with a different warranty for its parts such as coil, pump, and other parts. Its heating coil is wrapped in stainless steel. It comes with a leak-free schedule and is ETL certified. Cons: This pressure washer has additional features like the heating coil, and the water heater itself can require careful maintenance. This may also mean that its frequent servicing may be needed. Since it is gas-powered, it can emit carbon monoxide gas which means that it is not advisable to use this machine in confined places.
- This is the perfect choice for suitable for most types of cleaning jobs.
- Its water filter is mesh-designed making it easy to clean, making it beneficial for prolonging pump’s life.
- It comes with an adjustable pressure gauge, a built-in detergent suction, water filter, and a 25ft high-pressure hose.
- It has a safety valve and a safety lock for better machine usage.
While it may help you with the cleaning job, it may stress you out when you are about to connect its pressure hose. Connecting the hose back to the machine can be a complicated process for you.
- It has a powerful Honda GX engine that enables you to clean faster, saving money and your time.
- It has a triplex pump that has lower RPM, best for reducing the pump fatigue
- It comes with a 50ft high-pressure hose, nozzles, a chemical injector, and a nozzle holder
- It comes with a leading warranty for the consumer and its parts.
This pressure washer may not work on your home’s standard power.
- It comes with an efficient Honda GX engine that can be is comfortable and quiet to operate.
- It has triplex plunger pump that because of its ceramic components, it runs colder better for a product’s life
- With its aluminum frame, it doesn’t break easily and is also lightweight
- It provides a wider cleaning angel, efficient for removing dirt as well as stains.
The machine is said to be quiet to operate however it still create noise when you close to the unit another downside of this product is that it doesn’t have a pressure gauge and it has no on-board part where you can conveniently hang the hose.
- It has 1800 watt/13.5 amp Brushless induction motor
- It has a water pressure of 2GPM and flow rate of 1300 PSI
- This product also comes with a detergent tank that has 1-gallon detergent capacity
- It comes with hose reel and a flexible pressure valve
- It is lightweight as it is only 62.4 lbs compared to another pressure washer in the market
This product comes with smaller nozzles and compares to others; it may not give you the pressure that you have expected.
Frequently Asked Questions for Commercial Pressure Washers
Can I use bleach with my pressure washer?
No, never attempt to do so as it might corrode the seal of your pump. No one wants to commit a mistake that will render their power washer to be useless. You can scrub it on the surface, let it sit there for a while and gently rinse it. After doing, that is the time that you can do your pressure washing.
Can power washing brings damage to the paint on the siding or trim?
There is a possibility of damaging the paint when pressure washing is used. It is highly recommended to contact for professional help.
How often should I pressure wash my home?
It should be done once a year. However, for specific areas like gutters, roof, and others, frequent washing might be needed.