When it comes to making waffles, a commercial grade machine is going to produce the best results. But, just because a machine is expensive does not make it the best. When choosing a new waffle maker, these are a few of the top commercial waffle makers to consider when you are going to make the investment.
The 5 Top-Rated Commercial Waffle Maker
|Best Overall||Smart 4-Slice Waffle Maker by Breville||4.6|
|Runner Up||Belgian Waffle Maker 4-Square by All-Clad||4.4|
|Best Budget Pick||Chef’sChoice 854 Waffle Maker||4.0|
|Best Waffle Maker||Double Belgian Waffle Maker by Waring||4.4|
|Best Waffle Iron||Commercial WW200 Waffle Iron by Waring||2.9|
A four plate grid creates golden, crisp waffles with every use. It only takes two minutes or less to prepare your waffles and features a double side plate grill, so no need to flip each side during preparation. Some of the good features include the quick preparation time and ease of clean up. You can simply put the plates in the dishwasher for cleaning. It has a cord storage area for easy storage when not in use.
Some of the drawbacks to consider include:
- It takes as long to heat up (about 3 minutes) than it does to make the waffles.
- The grid plates are a bit smaller than other commercial machines.
- You also receive a warranty, but it only covers one year on the commercial waffle maker you receive.
The ahead heating technology of the waffle maker guarantees even cooking and browning, while it’s steam release system prevents the accumulation of condensation, which means that the waffles are baked to perfection: delicately crispy on the outside and light and fluffy inside. The cakes come out looking gourmet restaurant quality.
- Available in 2 Style – 2 Square and 4 Square
- Takes 2-3 minutes per waffle and 2 square waffles at a time
- Overflow container is removable for easily cleaned
- Free of all dangerous chemicals
- No spills and easy to clean up
This heavy duty waffle maker provides a great base for those who are looking for a commercial grade machine. It features a simple swivel twist design for you to flip the batter during preparation, and the removable plates make clean up a cinch.
It heats in under two minutes and waffles are cooked evenly throughout. It features heating element controls for ease of temperature change/display, so you always know what temperature is set when preparing waffles. You can make a single waffle at a time but you should maintain the temperature to avoid harm.
It is a double waffle maker, so you can only prepare two waffles at a time in comparison to 4 with other commercial machines. It also has LED indicator lights but requires you to flip both sides to prepare your waffles, meaning longer cook times than other commercial grade machines.
With the non-stick surface, your waffles won’t get stuck or overcooked on this waffle maker. It features 110 Volt capacity, double-side Belgian waffle grid patterns. The heavy-duty machine will create consistent texture and taste with every use.
Good – Some of the pros of this machine include:
- A sturdy design and consistency with each use.
- Rotary feature for easy browning. It has 2 LED indicator lights with 3 audio beep tones.
- Temperature control heating plates, giving you complete control of the machine. – You don’t have to make two at a time, but both sides will heat up.
Some of the bad features or cons to consider include the removable grid plates tend to overheat, requiring plenty of cool time after use. The waffle maker has indicator lights (LED lights) but does not have an indicator bell/noise when waffles are finished. It is also quite pricey in comparison to other waffle makers.
Some of the features owners will appreciate include: the fact that you can prepare 3 to 8 waffles at once with double plate size. It also has a 110 and 220 V option, and durable stainless steel exterior isn’t prone to damage or destruction. It features interchangeable waffle grids, so you can prepare more or fewer waffles at a time on the rectangular base.
The removable plates do heat very quickly so it will take some time if you plan on removing/replacing the plates in between prep times. Waffles cook easily but the open grid can be dangerous if you have kids around and doesn’t auto shut off like other similar machines.
If you are looking for quick cook times, this is a great option. Some of the features it offers include prep times under 2 minutes and even heat distribution. It can also prepare 4 waffles at a time and runs on electronic controls, so you are fully aware of the exact settings on the waffle maker.
One of the bad features of these commercial waffle makers is the small grid size; it also takes up to 3 minutes to fully heat, and the waffle size is far smaller than other commercial machines. It only includes a 1-year warranty, although it is quite expensive in the marketplace.
This commercial waffle maker has a stainless steel cast body and aluminum plates for even cooking. With temperatures up to 475 F, it will crisp the outside without burning the interior of your waffles. Some of the good features include the fact that you can prepare up to 4 waffles at once, and even cooking times. There is no need to flip as waffles cook on both sides at the same time with heating elements on top and bottom.
The waffle maker is an 1800 W machine, so it won’t fit all outlets, especially in home/residential kitchens. It also has a small grid size which is much smaller than other waffle makers of this capacity.
Baking 4 waffles at once, it offers even heat distribution on top and bottom, and even cooking temperatures throughout. The heating grids are non-stick so waffles will cook evenly and won’t burn when you lose track of time.
It takes 3 to 5 minutes to prepare, which is longer than most commercial machines. The grid plates are smaller as well and aluminum plates don’t offer even heat distribution as is the case with non-stick grids.
The machine features a 110 and 220 V option. It features 50 Pieces Poffertjes, Muffins, and cake together so you don’t have to rely on one side before flipping the others. It allows for more balance in busy kitchens, and quicker prep times if you are producing in high volumes.
Thermal conductivity cooks faster. If you aren’t used to thermal heat, it will require a learning curve. There is no lock or safety mechanism built in, and waffles can take up to 5 minutes to prepare, which is a little longer than most traditional commercial grade machines.
The high-end press makes up to 40 waffles per hour making it ideal for busy restaurants serving breakfast. Heating lights and adjustable thermostats give you full control of prep times, and independent heat zones allow you to work on different grids at different temperatures.
The machine is compact, so it only allows for one user at a time. It also features a close/lock lid, so once it is shut, you can’t open/adjust cook times when making waffles.
Banana Walnut Waffle Recipe
Banana waffles are a delicious waffle recipe that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. The banana and walnut waffle recipe offers a sweet and nutty blend. It is a preferred dish for children. Since it provides excellent nutritional value in the combo of banana and nuts, so, enjoy your breakfast time with the delicious recipe for banana and walnut waffles.
- Regular Flour – 1 1/3 cups
- Baking soda – 3 teaspoons
- Brown sugar – 2/3 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs – 3
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 1/3 cup
- Melted butter – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Butter – 1/3 cup
- Chopped walnuts – 1 cup
- Fresh Bananas – 4-5 pcs
- White sugar – 2 teaspoons
- The primary thing to do is to take a bowl and mix the sifted flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda properly.
- Then put the chopped walnuts and keep them aside.
- Take a small bowl and add vanilla extract, melted butter, eggs, and milk and whisk it correctly.
- After that, mix well the dry and wet ingredients and form a smooth paste without lumps.
- Once the waffle dough is ready, preheat & oil the waffle maker according to the instructions in the manual.
- Now put the waffle dough in the hot waffle baking machine and bake until crisp.
When it is well cooked, place it on the plate and serve it hot with white sugar, butter, maple syrup and slices of banana on top.
Whole Grain Waffles Recipe
The plan of making delicious waffles usually is the quality of the ingredients you use to make it. If you think to make healthy whole grain waffles, try using quality ingredients such as freshly ground whole wheat flour, extracted canola oil, fresh milk, raw eggs, sea salt, chopped blueberries & fresh pecans. All of these natural, fresh ingredients provide you with healthy whole grain waffles, particularly at breakfast. So, let’s know the initial steps needed to make the whole grain waffle recipe.
- Rolled oats – 2/3 cups
- Buttermilk – 2 cups
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Regular flour – ¾
- Whole-wheat flour – 1/3 cup
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Freshly ground cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Canola oil – 1 tsp
- Brown sugar – ¼ cup
- Large gently beaten egg white – 1
- Large slightly beaten egg – 1
- Finely minced pecans – ¼ cup
- Take a small bowl and mix well the oatmeal and buttermilk. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Then, preheat and lightly grease the waffle maker with oil.
- After that take one more bowl and add baking soda, whole wheat, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt into it and mix it properly. Later on, add the pecans into the mixture and stir well.
- Then, put brown sugar, beaten egg, vanilla, oil, and egg white in the oatmeal mixture and mix well.
- Now mix all the dry and moist ingredients to form a soft dough.
- Then, pour this mixture into the hot waffle maker and bake for 7 minutes until it becomes crisp and light brown.
Serve these hot waffles with fresh fruit toppings.
A 110 V capacity allows you to plug in and use in nearly any kitchen. A non-stick surface allows for even removal and your waffles won’t get stuck onto the grid even at high temperatures. There are an adjustable thermostat and heating element, so you know exact prep times and heating time.
The generic option doesn’t offer a warranty, so you aren’t covered if the heating element burns out or if other issues arise. It does have a smaller grid plate so heats quickly, but you can only make 2 waffles, versus 4 at a time.
Nemco is very popular for its quality materials and exceptional construction. You will not be disappointed by the Nemco’s quality waffle maker! Every hour the maker can make up to 20 waffles (7-inch). It is perfect for restaurant needs.
- Digital controlling
- Single and dual-grid
- Serves crisp, golden brown waffles with convenience and ease
Other Home & Commercial Waffle Maker We Reviewed
- US $449.90/p
- Stainless Steel
- 6 waffles at a time
- US $282.90/p
- Stainless Steel
- 5 pcs Moulds
With a new stylish design and an exclusive floating top plate, the 834 PizzellePro is our most modern waffle machine. In less than 30 seconds you will effortlessly make the most delicious wafers in the world.
- Bakes 2 pizzelle in less than 30 seconds
- Baking surface is non-stick speedy temperature recovery
- Best for making cannoli’s
- Easy to clean and recipe included
The Professional Belgian Waffle maker from ALDKitchen bakes yummy waffles every time.
- It has an automatic timer, thermostat, and audible alarm
- 7-inch Belgian Waffle in 2 minutes
- Aluminum coated hot plates
- One year limited warranty
- 110V. with US plug
This 4 Square Belgian Waffle Maker waffle maker bakes four 4 1/2″ square BELGIAN (1 1/4″ thick) waffles on a 10″ non-stick grid at one time.
- 4 Slices at a time
- Non-stick coating
- Auto signals
It is a fantastic product from an excellent company. The item itself is designed in a creative and well-designed way. The plates are inserted and extracted easily.
- Multi-use and smokeless
- It has tongs/spatula, cleaning brush for plates
- Included waffle plates and cooking cheat sheets
- Plate made of heavy metal
- 110 Volt
The Cuisinart Griddler offers multifunctional an understatement! With five separate cooking choices, it can manage anything from pancakes to sausages to roasted cheese to steaks, hamburgers, and Panini. Twin temperature controls assure everything is well cooked!
- Available in 4 size
- Multi-purpose use
- Aluminum plates with a non-stick coating.
- 180 degrees unfold
Note: Plates not included
The 1800 watt built-in radiator design ensures the highest heat in the plates for faster cooking and reduced pre-heating time. It creates a burn and a feeling of BBQ quality.
- Removable plates, dishwasher safe with Element QI
- Cooks meat in minutes
- Locking for storage
- Uses 120 V. only
- Easy cleaning
The waffle maker gives five adjustable browning levels, from light to dark, making it easier to adapt to particular choices.
- It has a lockdown handle
- Red and Green indicator lights
- Detachable die-cast plates with non-stick coating
- Standard 110V
- PFAS, PFOA, PTFE free
- Quick cleanup
Prepare your perfect crisp and thick pancake, waffles and thanks to the great convenient Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker.
- Mix up thick, fluffy waffles and make best pancakes
- 4 slice Belgian waffle plates & 4 slot pancake plate
- Temperature control at six settings
- Indicator lights
- Audio alarm
- Tongs included
- 3 years limited warranty
Key Features: Belgian non-stick surface with drip rim for easy cleaning Cool-Touch handles for easy operation Adjustable heat control for fluffy or crispy waffles Safety auto shut-off and ignition light and go Durable chrome finish
- Waffle maker bakes four slice 1-inch-deep Belgian waffles at a time
- 6-setting browning control; nonstick baking plates for effortless food release
- Chrome-plated handle; stainless-steel top cover with embossed Cuisinart logo
- Handy indicator lights; locking
Finally, I got to review the Calphalon “no peek” Waffle Maker! Unlike the other review I have written until now, this beauty has been made by Calphalon. Calphalon, just like Waring, seems to have specialized in a high-quality product made by high-quality and endurable materials. The Calphalon features aluminum-cast plates with a non-stick coating.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Waffle size approx. 7 inches.
- Waffle iron serves great.
Note: not a Belgian style maker
The stainless steel waffle maker of Cuisinart including nonstick plates makes four three-sided slices at a time.
- Waffle size is 12 inches
- Signal Light
- 110 V
It has a convenient structure and process is easy to manage especially as the moat around that captures all the overflows.
- Stainless steel construction with die-cast aluminium cooking plates
- Four custom beater type settings and 12 colour settings
- LCD indicator with reset timer button & another button
- Indicator Light
- 110 V.
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a recipe booklet
- Audio Signal
Note: Plates are not removable
Versatile three-in-one appliance:
- Waffle maker, grill, griddle.
- Grids bake 4 waffles & reverse for top-&-bottom sandwich grilling
- Top folds back to create two 8″-square griddles for pancakes, eggs, etc
- Variable heat control; nonstick cooking
There are several commercial waffle makers to consider investing in. When purchasing one, these are a few options, which feature ease of use/functionality, quick cook times, and even cooking throughout, for consistent production in a commercial or at home setup.