In this 21st century, vacuum cleaners are one of the essential tools for every commercial and residential setting. It helps us to keep our surroundings clean and healthy. Market these days is loaded with a wide range of vacuum cleaning products and manufacturers have designed them with all unique features. In this post below, I have compiled a list of the best commercial vacuum cleaners currently available.
You can think of buying upright vacuums, canister vacuums, stick vacuums, handheld vacuums, robotic vacuums, and central vacuums. Choosing the best commercial vacuum cleaner for the business is not as easy as you think. As you want to buy the commercial type one, that means you have a lot of dust to clean. In that case, you should worry about many factors, such as features, purpose, debris, user, weight, height adjustment, bag capacity, filter, cord, hose diameter and many others.
The 5 Top-Rated Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
|Best Overal||Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner||4.3|
|Runner Up||Oreck Commercial XL Upright Vacuum Cleaner||4.0|
|Best Budget Pick||Vacmaster 4 Gallon Wet/Dry Floor Commercial Vacuum Cleaner||5.0|
|Best Upright Vacuum||SharkNinja Canister Upright Vacuum Cleaner||4.4|
|Best Backpack Vacuums||ProTeam BackPack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration||4.4|
There are also some other features to consider when buying the vacuum cleaner for business tasks. With improved functionality, the new age tools can help you get rid of dirt and debris in your premises. But in order to ensure long life operation from your cleaning tool, it is essential to follow a few primary maintenance and care tips. Besides here you will get the tips to vacuum your above ground pool manually by yourself.
Commercial Vacuum Cleaner Maintenance Tips
Due to busy work routines, people often overlook the routine maintenance of their commercial vacuum cleaner product. But it can diminish the overall performance of the product by a considerable level. To increase the cleaning effectiveness, you must follow these simple maintenance tips for commercial vacuum cleaners:
- Before beginning the cleaning session, prefer to investigate the dust bag carefully. It must be cleaned before it restricts the flow of air and diminishes the performance.
- Change the filter when the microfilter compartment appears loaded with dirt, dust or it starts releasing the terrible odor.
- The motor filters must be replaced after every two years.
- Check and clean the brushes from time to time.
- Ensure proper inspection of electric cables and suction hoses.
- If you have a wet vacuum, spare time to clean its tank to avoid unpleasant odors.
Here are the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Below we have highlighted few details along with key features for some of the best and popular vacuum cleaners in the market to ease your purchase decision:
This ultra-quiet vacuum cleaner is loaded with a powerful suction system that can lift the embedded dirt from hidden areas. It is suitable for commercial platforms that receive high traffic every day. The handy and easy to use controls prove it best choice for first-time users, and the 2 years manufacturer warranty ensures a safe purchase option.
- 350-watt powerful digital motor
- 2000mAh removable Lithium battery provides up-to 10-25 mins of cleaning experience
- Lightweight design that can be used for cleaning floor and ceilings as well
- 4 stage fully sealed filtration system provides the locking with small particles and dust without any leakages
- Full-size multi-purpose LED power brush offers the cleaning of upholstered furniture and mattresses
- Easy to the empty dustbin
This commercial upright vacuum cleaner can be used on carpets and hard floors as well with its powerful suction technology. The easy to use fingertip controls ensure comfortable cleaning experience for baseboards, cabinets, below furniture and desks as well. It comes with a 35-foot-long cord that allows smooth movements in the entire space.
- Multi-floor cleaning facility with microsleep technology
- High-speed roller brush with balanced rollability
- Covers 12-inch wider cleaning path and need lesser space for storage
- Automatic floor adjustment without manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed operation with double helix brushes whirls
- Measurements of 6*13*35″ and weight about 3.7 kg
This professional quality vacuum cleaner comes with wet as well as dry cleaning ability. You can use this unit on a variety of floor types to ensure efficient cleaning on the premises. Experts call it industry-specific cleaning unit with a highly powerful motor that can take all the dirt and debris from far ends of the hidden corners. The control buttons are also easy to handle for beginners as well.
- Comes with 4-gallon tank and 5 HP motor
- Designed with onboard storage space that can manage all accessories
- The secure fit hose that makes it easy to use
- It has a strong 2-stage industrial motor that keeps it quieter
- It has large on/off dust sealed switch
- Designed with a 18-foot cord that ensures automatic cord rewind
- It is loaded with HEPA filters
Here is a fantastic product from a top-rated brand that can ensure complete cleaning solution for your premises. With extra-large capacity, its powerful system can clean everything in very less time. Moreover, the advanced control systems make it easier to handle for beginners as well. This commercial vacuum cleaner is observed to be gentle on carpets and hard floors as well. The best thing to know about this model is that it is loaded with a HEPA filter and Anti-Allergen seal technology.
- Designed with anti-allergen complete seal technology.
- The HEPA filter can trap more than 99.9% dust and allergens with ease
- It offers extra-large capacity with easy to clean dust cup
- Versatile, portable and lightweight design
- Excellent control extended cleaning capability
- Deep carpet and advanced bare floor cleaning system
- Comes with 30 feet long cord
ProTeam has designed a feature-rich commercial vacuum cleaner to ensure complete satisfaction to the buyers around. This all-in-one tool can be used on hard surfaces and carpets as well. However, it is not recommended for delicate wooden floors and high pile carpets. Its large filter boosts its capacity by 3 times as compared to the regular upright vacuums. ProTeam BackPack is the best to vacuum cleaner for colleges, university, and school campuses.
- This all in one tool can clean hard floors and carpets as well
- Comes with large 10 quarts filter that offers 3 times higher cleaning ability
- Designed with four levels of advanced filtration system supported by the HEPA filter
- It includes a long power cord of 50 feet
- At 66 dBA, this cleaner is one of the quietest
- Loaded with all cleaning accessories
- Standard filtration procedure
- Best choice for high traffic areas
- It is certified by Carpet and Rug Institute
This pro upright vacuum is designed using powerful suction and comes with ready to use attachments. It can be applied to clean a variety of floors including upholstered furniture and high carpet as well. It has three filtration stages along with cyclonic cleaning system that can remove dirt from almost every corner and nook with ease. Bissell commercial vacuum cleaner allows five different height settings that are supported by a long cord.
- Designed with a 13-inch cleaning pathwidth
- Lightweight unit with only 12 lbs weight
- Attachment store is added to the backside of the vacuum
- It includes a crevice tool combined with a dusting brush
- Easy to handle 5 position height adjustment ability
- Three stages of advanced filtration system
- 30 feet long cord that ensures enough space coverage
- Comes with a one-year warranty
#1. How much energy does a vacuum cleaner consume?
A vacuum cleaner of regular size will consume from 500 to 3000 watts of energy, and an average best-selling model will consume about 1400 watts.
#2. How long should a vacuum last?
It is obvious that every vacuum cleaner requires proper care and maintenance to be long last. However, each brand and electronic appliance has different longevity. Vacuum cleaners last approximately eight years on average as long as they are used correctly and with care.