The oven is an essential product for every kitchen; it helps people to enjoy delicious meals every day. Whether you are buying an oven for a personal kitchen or need an advanced machine for commercial purposes, it is essential to be careful about the selection of the best product. In this post, I have compiled a list of the best commercial ovens currently available online.
The 5 Top-Rated Commercial Oven
|Best Overal||Wolf Gourmet WGCO100S Countertop Oven with Convection||4.5|
|Runner Up||Panasonic Countertop Commercial Microwave Oven||4.1|
|Best Budget Pick||ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven Set||4.1|
|Best Quarter-Size Oven||POV-003 Convection Quarter-Size Commercial Oven by Cadco||4.2|
|Best Convection Oven||Convection Oven 520 Cookie by Wisco||4.3|
As the market is loaded with a wide range of products, beginners may find it a little challenging to choose an oven to meet their everyday needs. Well, this guide can help you better in this regard. Here I have listed all the best commercial ovens that can help you prepare delicious food at your bakery. But going throw the product features, here are a few essential tips that you must follow while buying an oven for your restaurant or home kitchen.
Tips For Buying the Right Commercial Oven
The market is loaded with a variety of ovens that you can buy to meet business needs. Below I have highlighted a few essential details about them to ease your purchase decision:
Oven range is the best all-around solution for most of the commercial kitchens. With their extensive internal activity, they are an ideal choice for cooking a variety of meals such as desserts, pastries, and meats, etc. Three essential benefits of investing in these ovens is that they are space saving models, GN compatible and have flexible functionality.
It is also known as a fan oven as there is an internal fan to distribute heat evenly. This method of cooking helps to avoid meat shrinkage; it means you can make more money. They are capable enough to improve the cooking time by almost 25%.
When you need a solution for high volume and consistent cooking needs, the conveyor oven can serve your needs. It is easy to use and sackable as well. Users commonly need to put the food items on the conveyor; there is no need to mess with any buttons or settings.
They are one of the most advanced and highly powerful ovens for professional kitchens. They make use of steam to cook food and offer a flexible solution to braising, stewing, baking, roasting, frying and steaming as well.
While buying a new commercial oven, you must focus on these essential aspects:
- It must meet the routine cooking capacity needs of your food business
- The size must be suitable for your premises
- Ovens can run on a variety of fuel types such as electricity, gas and even solid fuels as well; be careful to select the most efficient one
- You need an oven that can match the kitchen ventilation requirements at your place
- The plumbing and water requirements must be identified in advance for the combination ovens
Here are the 6 Best Commercial Oven Brands
1. Wolf Gourmet WGCO100S Countertop Oven with Convection
The integrated temperature probe of this oven allows users to cook delicious meet in very less time. Manufacturers have loaded it with advanced convection function whereas a powerful fan ensures efficient circulation of air to lead even baking. The precise temperature controls further enhance cooking performance.
- Comes with 6 cooking modes
- Enough space for most 9×13 inch stoneware dishes
- Integrated temperature probe to customize the cooking temperatures as per need
- Even baking and roasting with no hot spots
- Intuitive controls and effortless glide rack system
- A non-stick interior ensures easy cleaning
- High-quality stainless-steel finish
- Comes with 5 years limited warranty
2. Panasonic Countertop Commercial Microwave Oven
This microwave oven works with the 1000-Watt power rating, and the stainless-steel front ensures durable service for the long run. This commercial grade microwave is the best choice for hotels, offices, convenience stores, and restaurants as well.
The bottom energy feed system ensures ultra-efficient operation while leading faster cooking. Moreover, the compact design is capable enough to accommodate dinner plates, coffee mugs, glass bowls, and other everyday kitchenware.
- Bottom energy feed system that ensures fast heating
- Grab and go handle technology leads to higher durability
- Touch control keypad designed with Braille to ensure higher accessibility
- See-through oven door makes it more suitable to monitor the operation
3. ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Convection Toaster Oven
This 10-piece all-in-one countertop oven ensures intelligent functionality with its high tech design. It comes with a quick recipe guide, easy clean crumb tray, 2 silicon potholders, rotisserie spit & rods, cooking pan, and bamboo cutting board. People find it the best choice for parties and holiday gatherings. There are 10 different intelligent cooking presets that can ensure satisfactory performance for a variety of foods.
- Designed with Hi-Q Intelligent big backlit LED screen
- Ensure 30% faster cooking with convection cook buttons
- Comes with a removable crumb tray
- It has an insulated door for precise temperature heating
- Ability to customize temperature and time settings
- Specially designed back bumpers to maintain the desired distance between oven and wall
4. Cadco POV-003 Quarter-Size Commercial Convection Oven
Here is a commercial quarter size oven that is designed using heavy-duty stainless-steel material to ensure durable service for the long run. It comes with three cooking shelves and provides adjustable heat controls up to 500-degrees F. Moreover, the 60-minute timer allows efficient cooking experience. It can serve the most delicious food to your customers at a busy restaurant.
- Made up of heavy-duty stainless-steel material
- Three spacious shelves with 0.83-cubic foot dimensions
- Comes with an aluminum-alloy commercial sheet pan
- Manufacturers offer 2 years warranty
5. Wisco 520 Cookie Convection Oven
The oven is a small convection oven designed to cook cookies. It features a particular size pan included and allows you to get more cookies than a regular 1/4 sheet pan. It also consists of a portable magnetic timer that makes you more and more free to burn cookies.
- Small and Compact
- 120 volts and has a standard plug
- Included external timer alarm
Note: It is not for pizza or appetizers and only for cookies.
6. Calphalon 2106488 Countertop Toaster Oven
This countertop convection oven from Calphalon can help you serve your customers with delicious homemade cookies without even making many efforts. It doesn’t require a lot of space in your kitchen and beginners can easily handle it too. But the capacity is large enough to fit a 12-inch pizza or roasting a chicken. Its quartz heat technology for consistent heating makes it suitable for a variety of cooking needs; you can expect the best results every time. Moreover, stainless-steel construction makes it a durable choice for everyday needs.
- Cool touch oven
- 12 precision cooking capacities
- 3yrs limited warranty
- Touchscreen button & digital LCD display
- Slide-out racks are easy to clean
- The temperature range varies from 400 to 550-degrees F
- How to Use a Commercial Oven – Guide & Tips
- Top 5 Best Commercial Deep Fryers
- Top 5 Best Commercial Kitchen Hoods
- Top 5 Best Dish Drying Racks
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. What can I use in the oven?
Ceramics usually are suitable to use in the oven and besides you must use metals such as stainless steel and cast iron (always avoid things with non-metallic portions, like wooden, plastic handles or furnished with adhesive designs). You should consider the stuff that is built to use in the oven.
#2. How do you know that the bowl is safe for the oven?
Ovenproof crockery has the signs like “oven-safe” or an image on the backs. If you notice wavy lines and a temperature below 300 degs F, it indicates you can use the bowl in a low-temperature oven, but you should not use it for baking food.