Dampness can make its way inside of a home and cause mold and mildew growth. These fast-growing fungi can cause serious health issues such as asthma, allergies, headaches, and fatigue. If your basement has a damp, musty smell, a popular basement waterproofing solution is a self-draining dehumidifier.
A dehumidifier removes moisture from the air, with the goal of reducing basement humidity to less than 60%. Doing so will stop mold and mildew growth, and create a drier, healthier living environment for your family and pets.
Every commercial space has plenty of air conditioners installed to maintain a comfortable environment in the premises, but even though the air conditioners provide ample cool air throughout, it is not always that they are removing the amount of moisture and controlling the humidity.
This is why the demand for the best commercial dehumidifier is increasing at such a high speed. The commercial-grade dehumidifiers are designed for heavy-duty use as like as it has so many features and operational functions for its consumer’s easy operation.
What are Dehumidifiers? What is their role in commercial spaces? How much beneficial are they? These are all the questions that have been answered on the page below.
Moisture and humidity are all over in the atmosphere, but when these components are high in the ratio compared to their normal range, they lead to a quick multiplication of molds and other fungi organisms, which are very harmful, especially to people, who are prone to any allergies.
Dehumidifiers are machines that are helpful in lessening the amount of moisture in the air. Though the air conditioners can also correct these problems, the dehumidifiers are specially designed for the purpose, and they are very effective in transferring the interior heat to the outside.
Why Commercial Dehumidifiers?
Humidity becomes a relatively common issue in commercial spaces; this eventually leads to the growth of the molds and the fungi organisms, that may severely destruct the sensitive equipment and tools as well.
Moreover, humidity can also disturb the working of the people by causing them excessive sweating and discomfort further affecting the output of the work and production. Also, the commercial spaces are more prone to pest population that too carries risks of damaging the health and the property. But, why to tolerate that?
According to the Commercial Dehumidifier Miami experts, the Dehumidifier machines are much more effective in the removal of moisture and humidity as compared to the air conditioners. They effectively pull out the water from the conditioned air and turn it into vapor and then dispose of it off, thereby maintaining an appropriate level of humidity in the premises.
Tips for buying the best dehumidifier for your premises
A dehumidifier provides the best solution to maintain humidity levels in indoor spaces. They have a simple principle of operation, just extract moisture levels from the indoor environment and leave a comfortable and healthy environment behind.
However, as the market is loaded with a wide range of options, buyers often find it challenging to choose the best product for their home. If you are also in some confusion related to the selection of a dehumidifier, we advise you to follow these simple tips for efficient decision-making:
1. Size of the unit
The most important factor in the selection of a dehumidifier is the overall size of the unit. The idea is to pick a system that fits perfectly into your space. It is also related to how many gallons of water it can remove in 24 hours from the indoor air. It is essential to pick a size that can meet the specific requirements of your premises.
2. Automated controls
It is advised to look for a humidifier that offers automated controls for maintaining humidity levels in the room. In general, the threshold level for humidity in the summer season must be kept somewhere between 40 to 50% in the summer season, whereas 30 to 50% is recommended in the winter season.
The latest designs with an automated thermostat system follow automated control for adjusting humidity levels to the desired range, and at the same time, the hygrometer installed inside keeps on displaying the details on the digital panel. It enhances the performance and quality of service as well.
3. Water capacity
Here is another important parameter for selecting the best dehumidifier. It is usually measured in terms of bucket size. Note that, the dehumidifiers with drip pan systems or large tubs are less likely to be emptied.
But they are naturally going to add up the cost. Another great option is a portable dehumidifier with a self-drainage system. They require lesser effort and ensure convenient operation for the long run.
4. Look for the defrost system
It is better to pick a dehumidifier with an advanced defrost system as they can work in low-temperature conditions as well. But note that, this feature is not that essential for people living in areas that stay hot all over the year.
5. Ensure quiet operation
This one is obvious; we cannot tolerate too much noise in our living spaces; especially in the night hours. It is always recommended to look for a dehumidifier that works quietly. Generally, experts recommend investing in a dehumidifier with a two-speed fan as they operate silently, preferably on low humidity levels.
6. Energy-efficient unit
Experts advise investing in an energy-efficient unit that can support the environment and at the same time, help you to save more on monthly bills. The best idea is to pick a product with an energy star rating that can run efficiently for years ahead.
7. Price point
Last but not least, it is essential to set your budget range in advance. As the market is loaded with a wide range of competitive units with a variety of features; you can limit your options easily by simply setting a suitable budget range.
Once you make an appropriate analysis of all these factors; it will be easier to pick the best product from the store.
Here are the Best Commercial Dehumidifier Units
Best Dehumidifier For Saving Energy Under $700: AlorAir 120-Pint Dehumidifier
Best Powerful Dehumidifier Under $1100: BaseAire 198-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Best Commercial Dehumidifier Under $1500: Aprilaire 100-Pint Dehumidifier
Best Budget Dehumidifier for Basements Under $1200: COLZER 232-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Best Quiet Dehumidifier For Floor Restoration Under $800: Ecojoy 232-Pint Industrial Dehumidifier
Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier Under $1100: ALORAIR 198-Pint Basement Dehumidifier
Best Portable Dehumidifier Over $2800: Dri-Eaz-F412 235-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Best Dehumidifier of High-efficient Compressor Under $1000: COLZER 180-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Best Dehumidifier for Convenient Drainage Under $1000: Waykar 296-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Best Dehumidifier with Pump for Easy Drainage Under $900: ALORAIR 180-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Here discussed some of the top-rated dehumidifiers for commercial use by considering essential factors such as coverage, performance, pump availability, warranty, and many others.
1. Best Dehumidifier For Saving Energy – AlorAir 120-Pint Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifier
This Sentinel HD55 dehumidifier is approved by cETL and CE to ensure high-quality performance with considerable energy efficiency. Experts recommend using this unit in a variety of spaces such as museums, bars, restaurants, storage areas, apartments, shops, factories, offices, basements, warehouses, and crawlspaces as well.
This unit is capable enough to resolve damage caused by dampness in the environment. It doesn’t allow automatic cleaning of the G3 filter; however, the process to execute that is quite easier. Simply unplug the unit, slide the filter out, and clean it. Dry the filter and fix it back.
It comes with a dedicated remote-control system that allows advanced monitoring functions. You will find it an ideal choice for places where controlling and remote sensing are desired. At the same time, users find it the best choice for its space-saving design and reliable sound insulation as well.
Manufacturers at AlorAir have used advanced Epoxy Power coating on coils that ensure enhanced protection against corrosive environments while maintaining higher heat transferability. At the same time, the highly efficient rotary compressor leads to maximum effectiveness at a minimal price.
- It comes with easier to handle, advanced remote-control system
- It provides ducting options
- Designed to ensure water full protection and easy cleaning
- It comes with a hot gas valve defrosting system
- Posses coated coils, whereas the side plates are made up of stainless steel material
- The small size makes it suitable for congested areas
- Manufacturers added an automatic humidistat control mechanism to this system for enhanced operation
2. Best Powerful Dehumidifier – BaseAire 198 Pints AirWerx90X Energy Star Commercial Dehumidifier
This commercial dehumidifier is commonly used for maintaining moisture levels at unfinished as well as finished basements, garages, shops, crawlspaces, utility rooms, and many more. This unit is capable of extracting up to 198 pints per day to target all those areas that are responsible for causing corrosion, rust, musty smells, and mold as well.
New age users will be happy to hear that it is designed with easy to read display system that glows well in the darker environment as well. The humidistat makes it easier to set the desired humidity levels on the premises. Moreover, the automatic pump-out system makes it easier to handle overflowing trays and the tank emptying process.
It is widely recommended to keep electric bills down as it is Energy-Star rated and has automatic operation features where mold and mildew are common problems. This unit removes moisture from the area and then automatically pumps it outside or into the floor drain system.
Users can also set thresholds as per their need to enjoy optimal humidity levels in the garage and shop areas. Manufacturers have added many new and convenient features to this unit; the list includes touchpad controls, built-in humidistats, and an auto pump-out system.
- It reduces humidity in the environment by removing accumulated water vapors
- The compact size of this dehumidifier makes it easier to position, hang, and transport as well
- The automatic pump-out feature leads to continuous operation
- The digital touchpad controls of this unit work to instant updates about RH, outlet temperature, and inlet temperature in real time
- Comes with a 5 Year Warranty
- The noise level is <58 DBA
3. Best Commercial Dehumidifier – Aprilaire E100 Pro 100-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
It is a high capacity, free-standing dehumidifier that can easily maintain large homes up to 5500 square feet range. With almost 100 Pints/ day dehumidification, this non-ducted whole-house dehumidifier appears the perfect choice for removing an excessive range of humidity.
In order to reduce the air temperature, this dehumidifier makes use of the evaporator coil. As soon as the moisture level comes under control, it is immediately drained out of the unit into the waste drain section.
To ease the operation, the display system of this dehumidifier is designed using innovative technology, and it is placed on the top side of the unit for easy access.
The most amazing thing to know about this new age dehumidifier is that it doesn’t require a connection to the HVAC system on your premises. Manufacturers have designed this unit with a special auto defrost control that is capable enough to turn off compression during extremely cold conditions.
This dehumidifier is rated high for its low maintenance performance, quiet operation, and high capacity of dehumidification. This unit is the best choice for your basement area or even the sealed crawl spaces.
- This dehumidifier is designed to last longer with its corrosion-free aluminum coils
- It is capable enough to control and reduce the humidity levels at the basement so that furniture, carpet, etc. can be saved from odors, mildew, and mold attacks
- When used in the sealed crawl spaces, it helps to prevent structural wood rot and termites as well
- There is no need to mess with the messy water tray; users simply need to place it at the desired location, plugin, and let it target the humidity in the area
- Auto sense technology allows it to start instantly when the humidity levels rise above the threshold point
4. Best Budget Dehumidifier for Basements – COLZER 232 PPD Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements
This dehumidifier appears the best choice for preventing huge damage caused by moisture, mold, and mildew in the premises. It can dry out saturated building materials up to the space range of 8000 sq feet.
The low-grain refrigerant design is capable enough to get the moisture out of wood and many other structural materials as well. Hence, it can drop the humidity levels by a considerable amount leading to a healthy and comfortable environment indoors. The automatic pump-out system with automatic restart leads to efficient operation.
It is a compact dehumidifier unit that is capable enough to remove water up to 232 pints per day range so that space can stay dry most of the time. This product is designed with an elegant fold-down handle that makes it a valuable choice for your home.
Furthermore, the auto pump-out system with easy-to-use digital panel controls leads to more satisfactory operation. Note that, it can display details in four different languages, so users find it more suitable for their needs. The estimated operating temperature range for this unit varies between 41 degrees to 95 degrees F.
- This product is designed with LGR technology that enhances the operating range by a great extent
- It offers quick pump access while ensuring easy servicing experience
- Designed with improved, quick release type wrap system
- It has a fold-down handle made up of high-quality material
- Easy ducting adjustment through the built-in ring
- 6.56 ft hose pipe included
- Comes including a limited lifetime warranty; hence, you can ensure a safe purchase
5. Best Quiet Dehumidifier For Floor Restoration – Ecojoy 232 PPD Commercial Dehumidifiers for Basements
This dehumidifier is designed to handle tough jobs with ease. Manufacturers claim that it can even handle excessive moisture accumulated after pipe bursts, leaks, and floods as well. If you are searching for a dehumidifier to handle areas like damp rooms, basements, or some commercial premises as well; this unit can serve your needs better.
It is designed to remove around 232 pints of moisture every day, and the water hose is used to drain the water automatically.
Ecojoy commercial dehumidifier doesn’t require any effort for installation; you can simply position it in the middle of the room, plug it into the socket, adjust desirable humidity settings and let it manage the entire premises efficiently.
This portable unit appears the best choice for warehouse basements, garages, apartments, and offices. Moreover, the built-in wheels make it easier to move in the area.
- It is designed with a washable filter with clean reminder on the control panel that leads to easy and efficient removal of impurities
- It can take out almost 232 pints of water per day and cover up to 8000 sq ft areas
- Comes with electronic control panel; programmable RH and easy to adjust temperature levels
- The basement of the unit is sheet metal
- This dehumidifier is designed to serve with lightweight, rugger, and rotational model
- Stackable design with a sturdy bar handle
6. Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier – AlorAir 198 PPD Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifier
Here is another amazing product from AlorAir that is known for its satisfactory performance and advanced features. It is designed with a Hot Gas Value type defrosting system that leads to an efficient and quick defrosting process.
You will be happy to hear that it can work up to a 36-degree F temperature range even while saving much on your monthly energy bills. Furthermore, the internal corrosion protection system reduces Freon leakage while maintaining a higher heat transfer ability for the long run.
This dehumidifier unit is designed to serve modern home designs with highly satisfying performance. The advanced set of features makes it the best addition for basement applications and crawlspaces as well; the list includes epoxy coating, HGV defrosting system, remote control system, and C-ETL.
Users can monitor its operation with the advanced remote-control feature. Also, the space-saving design with an efficient sound insulation system makes it the best choice for home and office areas.
Manufacturers are currently offering 5 years warranty on this dehumidifier that ensures a 100% safe purchase experience. At the same time, you can expect satisfactory after-sales services from the professionals.
- This unit is designed with heavy-duty condensate pumps that ensure high-performance service for the long run
- The quick-connect plugs make it suitable for instant installation and easy maintenance as well
- Manufacturers have added epoxy coated coils to this system that can provide reliable protection against corrosive environments
- The remote-control feature makes it the best choice for commercial premises
- The efficient sound-insulation system proves its best choice for living spaces
7. Best Portable Dehumidifier – Dri-Eaz LGR 7000Xli 235-Pint Commercial & Portable Dehumidifier with Pump
This dehumidifier is capable enough to dry out all the saturated building materials within a 13000 cubic feet room. You can also use it to control humidity in some larger spaces up to 26000 cubic feet. The interactive digital controls with the onboard humidistat make this product easy to use for beginners as well.
It can easily reduce the risk of rust, mold, and other types of damage in enclosed spaces where moisture is a common issue. Experts recommend it for the areas like shops, basements, and locker rooms as well. The display panel works in multiple languages; you can make easy selections for French, German, Spanish, and English as well.
Dri-EAZ commercial dehumidifier works at a rate of 325 cubic feet per minute. The built-in humidistat works for maintaining Relative Humidity levels, monitoring performance, and built-in sensors.
You will be happy to hear that it comes with a detachable 25 ft power cord; it means users can easily move this unit to the larger spaces. One of the most amazing additions to this commercial unit is the ability to track site conditions wirelessly; users can monitor the performance over the internet through Hygro Trac Remote Monitoring System.
- The advanced crossflow technology leads to higher efficiency even at low grain environments
- It comes with a self-monitoring system allowing automatic fan speed adjustments through sensors
- It generates control panel messages in the form of plain-English language
- Ergonomic design that is loved by most users
- Designed with rotomolded housing that resists dents and dings
8. Best Dehumidifier of High-efficient Compressor – COLZER 180 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump & Drain Hose
It is a very efficient dehumidifier with an automatic humidity level detection system to switch it off. It can remove all the moisture in the air, and the working environment can be comfortable.
- It has 2 large semi-pneumatic rubber wheels of 10 inches so easy to move and shift
- CFM rating – 650 cubic feet / minute
- It can remove up to 100L of moisture daily with coverage of 7000 sf
- Can be used as a permanent solution for indoor pools
- Working warmth range is between 5 and 35 degrees C or 95 degrees F
- 12 months worry-free warranty
- 10 ft drain hose included
Note: For less than 4500 square feet, you can choose the COLZER 70 pint dehumidifier.
9. Best Dehumidifier for Convenient Drainage – Waykar 296 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Garden Hose
It is a commercial-grade dehumidifier and extracts up to 296 pints daily (at 10-90% RH) of air moisture to control humidity. This quietest unit dynamically adjusts its engine activity without human interference.
- It has an auto pump out system and built-in a humidistat
- Touch-pad controlling for entry and exit temperature
- It has two 4 easy-to-roll casters along with 2 side-recessed handles for easy movement
- Cover up to 8,000 sf area in a short time with 40” long drain hose included
- Discharge hot air like others
- Operating temperature range is 41 to 100 degrees F
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Note: Can be used in greenhouses, indoor swimming pools, garages, cellars, etc.
10. Best Dehumidifier with Pump for Easy Drainage – ALORAIR 180 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose
The machine is an automatic pump with tons of LGR energy to eliminate water. It is efficient, quiet and is designed particularly for the restoration of flood and water damage.
- Auto turn on / off feature with the waterproof design
- It gets memory starting
- Defrost system of the hot gas valve
- It has a condensate pump inside and 5 meters of elevation
- It has a 19.6 ft permanent drain hose
- It weighs 70.50 pounds
- Cover up to 2,300 Sq Feet
- Perfect for urgent restoration after the flood
- 5 years warranty
A parameter to Understand When You Require a Dehumidifier
It is recommended that the humidity in your home be by approximately 45%. Anything higher than 50% is considered superior. The use of a dehumidifier is the only solution at high humidity. Modern designs are very effective in reducing humidity, even in large rooms.
A standard dehumidifier will remove 50 to 70 pints of liquid from the air each day, and it is sufficient to dry even the most humid basements. It usually takes only 4 to 6 hours to dry out less than 50% humidity. Then, keep the moisture at the same level, using the dehumidifier for a few hours a day.
Some of the best commercial dehumidifiers work very noiselessly and efficiently, and the noise will not be detectable unless there are no additional problems
Among the beneficial features, there are commercial and domestic dehumidifiers with a pump that allows you to discharge the water directly into a drainpipe through the length of the tube. Even without a pump, the effort needed to empty the container of a dehumidifier daily is minimal.
For Specialized Clean Up Services
Yes, there are many names that can help you with easy water, mold, and fire emergency clean-up services. There are so many leading teams of experts that aim at helping you with all kinds of mold damage, water damage, fire and smoke damage repairs, cleanup, and HVAC Cleaning.
Although most people automatically envision a humidor as a somewhat small and fancy box that is designed to hold cigars under optimal conditions, they can be found in a much wider range of styles.
For example, it is relatively easy to find them as cabinet and furniture-style pieces made to function in any possible environment. They can also be designed for those who will take cigars on a journey or long trip, and they are also made in commercial designs too.
While there are many different shapes and sizes where humidors are concerned, the range of special features is somewhat limited. This is because they are intended to serve a very specific purpose and the addition of the proverbial “bells and whistles” is often seen as entirely unnecessary.
While the list of special features is limited, it still contains such things as drawer dividers, special gear compartments, and built-in hygrometers and humidifiers.
The drawer dividers will always be constructed of the same Spanish cedar that lines the interior spaces of all humidors. The reason that this wood is selected is due to several significant qualities that it offers.
The first is that the wood is aromatic and it can prevent stronger scents or flavors from reaching the cigars in the neighboring partitions. It is also a somewhat soft wood that absorbs moisture and humidifies the interior space of the box.
Lastly, its level of acidity prevents the development of mold and mildew in what would normally be the ideal location for these undesirable entities to grow.
The special gear compartments are added to humidors to accommodate such necessary items as the cigar clippers and the lighter. Many cigar enthusiasts make a point of purchasing special lighters or torches that offer an adjustable flame length, and they also buy high-quality cutters to allow them to enjoy their cigars in a proper manner.
Having a designated area to place these items can allow the owner to keep a desktop or tabletop free of clutter.
Lastly, all humidors are supposed to maintain a steady level of humidity in their interior spaces. To know what the current levels require the use of a calibrated hygrometer.
There are many models that come fully equipped with such a device, and which also have space or pre-mounted humidifier to use to prepare the box for use and then to maintain the appropriate level of humidity from that point forward.
Some of the Best Mini Dehumidifiers
Best Budget Pick: 70 Pint 4000 Sq Ft Dehumidifier by hOmeLabs
This dehumidifier is very easy to use and looks smooth with a modern design. The most comfortable setting is to plug it in and walk away. It is a permanent solution to remove mildew musty smell from your space.
- Removes up to 70 pints from the air daily
- It is a portable dehumidifier
- Simple to adjust moisture setting to continuous 24-hour run
- Touch panel controls with auto shutdown
- It reduces smells and allergens by eliminating bacteria from humid air
- Automatically reset if the power goes out
- It is designed to operate between 41 degrees F (5°C) and 95 degrees F (35°C)
- Comes with an excellent instruction manual
- Offers 2-year warranty plus an extra 6 months if you register on their website
Note: Comes without hose and as it is not included
Writer’s Pick: 70 Pint Smart Wi-Fi Energy Star Dehumidifier by Honeywell
This machine works very efficiently, removes 70 pints of moisture from the air, and covers up to 4000 sq feet. It has high, medium, low three fan speeds you can pick one according to your demands. It also has wheels to carry and remove to fix it somewhere if you wish.
- Auto-restart/turn off plus run 24 hours continuously
- It has a tube to drain out water automatically
- Comes with pump and hose (hose is 3 feet)
- Auto shutdown when the bucket is full
- Has a portable and stable handle to carry and move
- Easy to monitor the humidity using Amazon Alexa voice control
- 5 year limited warranty
Eva-dry E-500 – Best Mini Dehumidifier – 4 Pack and Free Shipping!
Looking for a compact mini dehumidifier for your indoor use? Want it to be portable and chord free? Eva-dry E-500 renewable wireless mini dehumidifier is the solution and it is a wonderful fact that you neither need to plug in for electric supply not for charging the battery.
- Easy to use
- Passive Solution
- Child and Pet Safe
Price: ** & FREE Shipping
Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini-Dehumidifier – Free Shipping!
The Eva-dry mini dehumidifier is a unique form of Energy Star compliant product. As the name implies, this product is 100% renewable. Even at full capacity, the E-333 will never leak or spill a single drop of liquid.
- Renewable for up to 10 years
- Completely silent in its operation
- Child and pet safe
- No messy spills or refills
- Works in areas up to 333 cubic feet
Eva-dry Edv-1100 Petite Dehumidifier – Free Shipping!
The Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite dehumidifier has lower energy consumption whilst it still does the work entirely. It has a renewable reservoir. When this reservoir is fulfilled, the unit goes off and the full indicator light goes on automatically.
- Auto Shut-off
- Stylish design
- Effective up to 1100 Cubic Feet
- Great for RVs, Boats, and Bathrooms
- 23 watts of power to operate
- Whisper Technology
Stack-On SPAD-1500 Wireless Rechargeable Dehumidifier
This rechargeable cordless mini dehumidifier can absorb excess moisture in spaces by 100 cubic feet for a time until 40+ days on a single charge. So basically you plug it in and sort of forget that it even exists so it saves you time and money in recharging time.
- Small & compact
- Easy to use plug & go
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet
- Overnight charge allows up to 6 weeks function
- Pulls moisture from 100 cubic feet
Eva-dry Edv-2200 Electric Mid-Size Dehumidifier – FREE Shipping!
The excellent section about the Eva-Dry 2200 is that it is not accredited to any echo pollution and would get to work in the peaceful mode possible. The Eva-Dry 2200
has a built-in alarm and safety trip system.
- Great For RVs & Boats
- Space-saving design
- Auto Shut-off
- 2L reservoir
- Easy to use
Sunpentown SD-350TI Mini Dehumidifier – FREE Shipping!
The SD-350TI allows you to live in an out of danger circumstance. This is due to the fact that the SD-350TI features UV light and Ti02 mesh. Both of these things present in the air and thus, give you and your loved ones a germ-free space to breathe in.
There are so many dehumidifiers available in the market or online and it is very difficult and confusing for everyone to choose the best dehumidifier.
Some of the Best Portable Dehumidifiers
Frigidaire FAD704TDP 70 – Pint Dehumidifier – Free Shipping!
The Frigidaire FAD704TDP is an Energy Star certified product. This means that the portable dehumidifier uses lesser energy compared to other similar dehumidifiers. The feature of the Frigidaire dehumidifier being energy efficient means that you can easily cut down on your expenses!
One of the best features of the soleus Air dehumidifier is its portability. It can be moved from one room to the other with ease. It is conveniently lightweight and has caster wheels that make this movement quite easy.
Frigidaire FAD504DWD 50 – Pint Dehumidifier – Free Shipping!
The Frigidaire FAD504DWD 50 pint dehumidifier will assist you to monitor the comfort in your home. It will remove up to 50 pints water effortlessly so that you don’t have to worry about mold and mildew. Along with removing moisture from the air, it will also remove most allergens as well as bacteria.
DeLonghi 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Patented Pump –
Delonghi engineered a patented pump system that eliminates the need to remove and empty the water bucket when it gets full. The pump system uses a 16′ hose to continuously remove the water as it is being removed from the air in the room.
Soleus Air LX-140, Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier and Fan
If you have been fighting humidity and air conditioning issues in your home then you know how uncomfortable it can be. If so, then the Soleus Air LX-140 dehumidifier with cooler and fan is just what you need, it is capable of removing up to 60 pints of water from the air in any room in your home.
#1. Do I need a commercial dehumidifier?
If you need a dehumidifier, but you are confused with the residential dehumidifier model that it may not be suitable for your job, so go for a commercial dehumidifier and it will be powerful, resistant and heavy-duty to reduce odors, dust, and humidity.
#2. Can a dehumidifier cover the whole house?
If you have a large area that has several floors and rooms, then the commercial one will be right for you. On the other hand, if you have a small place, mainly a seasonal humidity problem, a portable or mini dehumidifier would be perfect.
#3. Where should I place a dehumidifier?
That’s a good question. You can place it anywhere you want. Place it in the most humid room laundry, washroom or basement. And must try to put it in the center of the room or 6 to 12 inches from the walls and furniture so that it works best when there is a good flow of air around it.