Buying a good quality commercial vacuum sealer is a challenging task because there are so many brands and products available in the market and they make selection task much difficult. First, ask yourself a few questions before continuing with the commercial vacuum sealer. In this post below, I have compiled a list of the best commercial vacuum sealers currently available online.
The initial query you should ask yourself before reading reviews of commercial vacuum sealers is what size you require. Some of the best vacuum sealers on the market are compact, which is more suitable for singles and couples without children who only need to seal little portions of food.
The Best 5 Commercial Vacuum Sealer
|Best Overall||VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by VacMaster||4.3|
|Runner Up||Commercial Vacuum Sealer WCV300 by Waring||3.9|
|Best Budget Pick||NutriChef PKVS70STS Chamber Vacuum Sealer||4.8|
|Perfect for Liquid-Rich Foods||Avid Armor Chamber Vacuum Sealer USV32 Ultra Series||4.8|
|Best Chamber Vacuum Sealer||VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by VacMaster||4.3|
On the other hand, if you have a large family (like purchasing food in bulk) or usually arrange the party, you should try reading reviews of the larger vacuum sealer below to see if it would be suitable for you. Vacuum sealers are very essential equipment to keep the food fresh in 3-5 times longer as regular storage. Are you a food business owner? Are you seeking to preserve your foods or products in a better way?
If you have a high amount of foods or products to be sealed or preserved, you should have the right commercial vacuum sealer. Although the market is full of various kinds of models and styles, a commercial vacuum sealer is always the best option when it comes to heavy-duty sealing and large volumes.
In that case, I have analyzed some of the best commercial grade vacuum sealers that are really best for commercial stores or bulk food sealing. You are recommended to go through the reviews below, as it will help you to pick the right type of heavy-duty sealers:
Here are the 5 Best Commercial Vacuum Sealer Brands
1. VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by VacMaster
With its heavy oil pump, VacMaster VP215 will take your vacuum packing experience to the next level. The VP215 is excellent for small restaurants, culinary organizations, and groceries. It is also a helpful tool used by serious hunters and fishers.
- It has a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump
- Able to take larger loads along with five times longer longevity
- It has double seal which is long-lasting and durable than other machines
- Comes with 10 wt non-detergent, hydraulic oil, kind of like air compressor oil
- Continuous operation, no problem on heavy load and quieter than other machines
- You can seal the leg or arm of the lamb and up to 10 inches wide bag
- Chamber measures 11¼”W x 15¼”D x 5″H, overall dimensions are 14″W x 20″D x 15″H
- USDA approved – All surfaces are food-grade material
- You can use both at home and commercially
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty.
2. Commercial Vacuum Sealer WCV300 by Waring
This sealant allows you to vacuum pack all types of food, including dry foods, cheeses and liquid-rich foods such as fresh meat, soups, marinades, and stews. After that, it could be stored, frozen, boiled in the bag or ready to serve.
- Stainless steel vacuum chamber and housing
- It has a 2-gallon bag and 11″ heat seal bar
- Comes with fifty 1-Quart bags and fifty 2-Quart bags included
- Long-lasting closure
- User-friendly touchpad operation
- 1-year warranty
3. NutriChef PKVS70STS Vacuum Sealer Machine
NutriChef PKVS70STS is also an ideal choice for small to medium scale commercial units as well as for domestic applications. It has the ability to seal the food in such a way that it stays safe in the long run. This machine is designed with easy to handle functions and control options that make it an ideal choice for heavier foods including liquids etc.
- It is quite easier to operate
- The auto-programming feature enhances convenience
- Hassle-free auto air seal method
- Multiple packaging options
- Chamber capacity 8L
- Heavy and Bulky choice
4. Model USV32 Avid Armor Chamber Vacuum Sealer
This advanced vacuum sealer can pack the food items as well as non-food stuff perfectly. So you can consider it an ideal choice for meat, vegetables, fruits and even for liquid and powders. It comes with easy settings so that beginners can also find them easy to use.
- Designed with stainless steel material to ensure high-grade performance
- Comes with 10 unique storable programs that are much easier to handle
- You will definitely love its auto-calibration feature
- Smart digital panel with friendly navigation
- Strong sealing bar
- Costly unit
5. VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer by VacMaster
Here is another affordable option for the complete safety of your products. It works with a unique vacuuming technique that ensures the best vacuum sealing even for liquid food items too. So you will find it an ideal choice not only for meat rather for soups, stews, and marinades too.
- It comes with the double seal on the package.
- One can easily seal the food items including liquids.
- The advanced vacuuming technique takes out complete air out of the chamber without causing any failure.
- Long lasting sealing quality
- It offers variety and options of packaging
- It appears a little expensive solution.
If you still don’t know how a vacuum sealer works for both home and commercial setup, read the guide to operate it like a pro.
- Top 5 Best Commercial Coffee Roasters
- Top 5 Best Commercial Stainless Steel Food Warmers
- Top 5 Best Food Warmer Displays
- Top 5 Best Popcorn Machine for Home Theater
- Top 10 Best Commercial Waffle Makers
Other Commercial Vacuum Sealer We Reviewed
With its high-performance SS construction and superior line performance, it is the ideal tool to preserve your precious retainer or preparing your garden vegetables and fruits for freezing.
- It has a powerful double piston pump seal bar which delivers fast package sealing
- The extra-large Teflon bar can seals up to 15 inch
- Manual control option to set the pressure
- Smart LED light navigation for monitoring the sealing progress
- It uses countertop technology that helps to keep the food fresh for a longer period of time
- Up to 15” extensive sealing capacity
- Has a transparent acrylic lid
- It can even seal through moisture
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
SealerSales KF-200HC 8″: If you want to invest in a quality product then SealerSales KF-200HC 8″ is the right option for you. Its stainless steel design ensures higher endurance and longevity. It is recommended for most industrial as well as household applications due to its special plastic material that is safe for food items.
- Easy to handle manual operations with effortless functionality
- Compact size
- It includes a die-cast mechanism
- Easy to use and no need any training to operate
- Long-lasting and durable design with stainless steel material and acrylic plastic lid
- Price appears much higher for regular household applications
- Suitable for small product packaging
1253 MaxVac 500 Vacuum Sealer by LEM Products: It is designed especially to handle heavy-duty operations in an industrial environment. With advanced technologies and ultimate features, it offers an efficient sealing solution for commercial applications. The stainless steel design makes it an ideal choice for heavy duty applications.
- Awesome build quality with eye-catching a performance
- It is easy to use with simple control options
- Auto shut off technology
- Speed of 90 seals per hour
- Large seal bar of 14” with Aluminium housing and locking lid
- Ensures high safety
- Can also seal the moist food products
- It has the bag holder & cutter
- Seals only 5 hours continuously
- 2-year warranty only
Choosing a Size of the Vacuum Sealer
There are a lot of different sizes that you have to choose from when searching for a commercial vacuum packaging machine. Deciding on size is an important step. One way to narrow down the options is to understand the size of the vacuum sealer you need roughly. If you use the professional vacuum sealing system as a way to store items with the intent of freezing them, you may want a larger vacuum sealer.
You will need to be capable to insert large objects into the bags, and a smaller vacuum sealer will make this hard to do. If you are looking for a vacuum sealer for sealing cooking food, you may consider buying a small heat seal.
Types of Vacuum Sealers
There are several various types of vacuum sealants; not all are the same! People use these kinds of food preservers at home and work, and there is a separate one for each of these. There are three main categories: a commercial vacuum sealer, an industrial vacuum sealer and vacuum sealers for personal.
Since kitchen vacuum sealers are broadly available not only online but also in retail stores, we will start with them. Kitchen vacuum sealers proceed in two main types: the plastic bag sealer and the container sealer.
A plastic bag sealer uses a unique plastic coat in which you place food. Then, the countertop sealer draws all the air from between the two layers of plastic, which makes it a clean and vacuum-packed unit. An inner heat bar then seals it, so no more air enters.
The vacuum sealers in the container kitchen seem like regular storage containers, but the lid has a special vent cap that provides a hose to be fitted. This hose absorbs all of the air out of the container, which gives it a vacuum seal and preserves it for much longer than an unsealed container.
Both models of vacuum sealers are quite popular, although the container version is trendy. Both have their uses, and many families have both to save them time, space and money by preserving their food for much longer than the average shelf period.
Businesses that need a vacuum sealer for the kitchen would use a commercial vacuum sealer. Either the packages or foods that need sealing are larger (therefore, it is necessary to make a sealer larger than your countertop) or there is so much sealing that making the commercial plastic rolls of vacuum sealant must be extensive. A commercial vacuum sealer could have the plastic sealing rolls adhered to the machine, saving time and money for the business.
An industrial vacuum sealer is the largest of the three main categories. An industrial vacuum sealer is commonly used in a factory or packing area of a company in high quantities of objects. This highly specialized machine is usually automated so that it can be executed with the least human intervention.
Unlike kitchen vacuum sealers, where you have to do a lot of the work, an industrial vacuum sealer will do most of the work for you. Just place the items that need to be sealed at one end of the machine, and by the time it reaches the other side, it will seal under vacuum. The only time a human being would be involved is whether the plastic wrap needs to be replaced or in the unlikely event of a jam or other malfunction.
Here is an initial troubleshooting guide for the vacuum machine to ensure it is working properly.
1. Make sure the power cord is not damaged and securely plugged into a working electrical outlet.
2. Check that the latch is locked and the bag is properly placed inside the chamber.
3. Consider allowing the sealant to cool for 40 sec before using it again with the cap open.
Choosing a perfect vacuum sealer machine for regular use is tough. I would really appreciate it if you would like to consider your experience to make this review animated.