A good beverage cooler is an essential appliance if you own a small business. They come in different sizes and can hold a variety of beverages from soft drinks to juice and even beer. Beverage coolers are also available in supermarkets, convenience stores, and cafeterias. In this post below, I have compiled a list of the best beverage coolers currently available online with FAQs and guidelines that suitable for both business and home.
The 5 Best Beverage Coolers/Refrigerators
|Best Overal||Avallon ABR241SGRH 140 Can 24" Built-In Beverage Cooler||4.6|
|Runner Up||Lanbo 15 Inch 70 Cans Built In Compressor Beverage Fridge||4.7|
|Best Budget Pick||Aobosi 24 Inch Dual Zone Beverage Refrigerator||4.5|
|24 inch, 175 Cans||Kalamera Built in Counter Beverage Cooler||4.0|
|15 inch, 96 Cans||Phiestina Compact Free Standing Beverage Refrigerator||4.5|
If you love to drink so much, you can get a drink cooler for your home. They can be built into cupboards for a stylish addition to your kitchen, dining space, or leaving space. These beverage refrigerators are really an addition and so convenient to any place like offices, cafes, shops, hostels, and any residence, you can easily grab that frosty drink at your fingertips.
Many of the beverage coolers on the market are compact sized, energy efficient, and a cheaper alternative to investing in an extra refrigerator, especially if you intend to use it solely for drinks. They also do not chill at freezing temperatures so your appliance will not have to be defrosted or be prone to ice forming on the interior. If you are in search of a freezer for other purposes you can look at our list of the best commercial freezers for suggestions on how and what to buy.
The best beverage coolers are durable, easy to use and maintain, easy to clean and operate and also sleek and stylish. Many models on the market can hold a large number of canned beverages so you can have a fully stocked beverage cooler at all times. Besides, we have also analyzed cold beverage dispensers and coffee or hot beverage dispensers which is ideal for commercial movement.
Finding the right beverage refrigerator can be tough so here is a compiled list of products that are available on the market that are great in quality and service. Below, you go in search that meets your interior needs.
Here are the Best Beverage Cooler Fridge Brands
1. AVALLON ABR241SGRH 24 Inch Built-in Beverage Cooler
This stainless steel beverage cooler from Avallon is exceptionally functional and modern. It has a large capacity of 140 cans. It’s easy to operate and has a lot of fantastic features such as:
- Low Temperature setting – The cooler chills at 34 degrees Fahrenheit
- Even Cooling- Powerful circulation fans and compressor evenly distributes cool air within the unit
- LED Lighting – Interior LED lighting that can alternate between blue and white according to your preference
- Double Pane Glass Door- The door is made from double pane Low E glass with argon gas between the panes to facilitate optimum insulation. The 3 interior shelves are sanded glass.
- True Lock Key- there is a true lock key for security purposes
- Touch Control Panel: It has a digital panel to set the temperature and the lighting preferences
- Front Ventilation – This allows for easy built-in or freestanding use
This beverage cooler is compact yet high performance. Its suitable to be used in restaurants, cafes, bars, and domestic use. It’s a great appliance to chill drinks, juices, beer, soda, even certain desserts and food items.
2. LANBO 15 Inch Built in Compressor Beverage Cooler
This beverage cooler from Lanbo is the smallest unit on the list at 15 inches. It can hold 70 cans of 330 ml beverages at a time and has other useful features including the following:
- Powerful Cooling System – it achieves evenly distributed cool temperatures with an advanced compressor and circulation fan system. It can cool between 37.4 – 64.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Double Layer Anti UV Glass Door – the door is double pane tempered glass and has a lock to protect your products from any harmful elements
- Smart Controlling – Digital display to adjust and display temperature
- Carbon Filter – it has a built-in carbon filter to prevent bad odors and keep cool air clean
- Flexible shelving – this unit has 1 glass shelf, 2 wire shelves and 1 wire basket which are all adjustable and removable to create the space you need
This smaller sized unit is ideal for domestic use, for specialized displays at supermarkets, bars or cafés and has white LED lighting. The LED light also turns off after 10 minutes on its own which makes it very energy efficient.
3. AOBOSI 24 Inch 2-in-1 Dual Zone Beverage Cooler
The Aobosi 24 Inch unit is both a beverage and wine cooler. This means that you can separately control the temperatures for each section and set two different temperatures to run at the same time.
- It holds 18 bottles of wine and 57 cans and shelves are adjustable and removable
- LED lights – both cooling zones are outfitted with blue LED lighting
- This cooler can be used as a free standing chiller or be built into cupboards. It also has front ventilation.
- Warranty Service – 1-month free trial, 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support are perks that are offered when you purchase this model
Because of its dual zone feature, you can store wine, beer, soda or water simultaneously. It also has an even cooling system with a powerful compressor and circulation fans. It has stylish glass doors and a lock for security or childproofing. It is ideal for small pubs, cafés and domestic settings and easy to use and maintain.
4. KALAMERA 24 Inch Beverage Refrigerator
Kalamera also has a 24-inch model of a beverage refrigerator. This unit is also manufactured for both free-standing and built-in applications like the previous brands mentioned. It has a front ventilation grid for this purpose and has several other great features such as:
- Large Capacity: this beverage refrigerator can hold up to 175 soda or beer cans
- Removable Wire racks – the unit comes with 5 wire racks that can be removed to make extra room for inserting a whole case of beer or soda cans, to fit wine bottles or other types of beverage containers
- Temperature Memory Function- in the event of a power outage it will restore to your customized setting and prevent beverages from going bad
- Advanced compressor- the compressor is able to maintain an even cool temperature for longer periods with less stops and starts. It also runs at a low noise level
- Digital LCD control – It has a smart LCD control to adjust the temperature (38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit)
The Kalamera 24-inch unit has built in blue LED lights and has a triple paned crystalline glass door for more insulation and the body is made from stain less and won’t rust. Like most models, it has a security lock feature with a key. It’s very elegant and stylish for use in your home or business.
5. PHIESTINA 15 Inch Beverage Cooler Refrigerator
Phiestina is yet another manufacturer that produces a compact 15-inch beverage cooler/refrigerator that can be built into cupboards, under counters or used as a standalone unit. It possesses the following list of great features:
- Advanced Compressor Cooling System – It contains a high performance and low noise compressor that along with powerful circulating fans evenly cool beverages from 38 – 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Digital Memory Temperature Control –this unit also has a smart memory control that saves your previous settings in the event of power outages
- Reversible Door Hinge- Can be adjusted to open from the right or left hinge to suit your preference
- Large capacity- can store up to 175 cans
- This model has a 1-year warranty upon date of purchase
It has front ventilation, and 6 removable shelves to create the space you need for various types of beverages from soda, beer to wine, and cocktails. It also has cool blue LED lights and stylish and sleek stainless-steel body and transparent glass door. It is a great addition to your kitchen, den, bar or restaurant. You can call it a mini-fridge.
Editor’s pick: hOmeLabs 120 Can Mini Beverage Cooler
This mini fridge is designed as a countertop beverage cooler with stainless steel housing. It has a capacity of 120 cans and 3 adjustable shelves to classify your drinks in series. Click on the image or link to buy from Amazon.
- The Best Food Warmer Displays Reviews
- The Best Commercial Stock Pot Reviews
- The Best Insulated Food Pan Carrier Reviews
- The Best Commercial Oven Reviews & Buying Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. What is the difference between a beverage cooler and a refrigerator?
These are almost the same. The capacity of the beverage cooler is limited compared to a traditional refrigerator. It saves energy and space at the same time and it is easy to place anywhere even undercounter. It is generally designed to store cans and bottles.
#2. Which is the best beverage cooler to purchase?
This depends on your budget and the capacity you are looking for. If you have a bar or restaurant you should consider the units from Avallon, Kalamera and Phiestina as these hold from 140 to 175 cans or bigger from Vortex Refrigeration of Commercial Grade Merchandiser 69 Cu. Ft. Freezer with 3 Self-Closing Doors, Vortex Refrigeration of Commercial Grade Merchandiser 49 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator with 2 Sliding Doors, Dukers Appliance USA of Dukers DSM-69R 69.4 Cu. Ft. Commercial Display Refrigerator, KoolMore RIR-3D-GD 81″ 72 Cu. Ft. 3 Glass Door Refrigerator Cooler. The Kalamera and Phiestina models also have memory functions that store your temperature settings after a power outage occurs.
If you have a restaurant that serves several types of alcoholic beverages then you can benefit from the use of the Aobosi beverage cooler because it can simultaneously house canned beverages and wine. For home use, the Lanbo beverage cooler is a great match for its smaller size and energy saving functions, but all of the above models can be used domestically if you prefer something with more capacity.
#3. How to use a beverage cooler?
Simply plug in and pack your cans on the shelves after setting the temperature you want them to be chilled at. All models have touch controls that are digital and easy to use.
#4. How long does a beverage cooler last?
With proper care and maintenance, the best beverage coolers can last for years or more. The models on this list are all made from stainless steel which is rust resistant.
#5. Where can I purchase the best beverage cooler?
All units mentioned in this article are available online.
Choosing the best beverage cooler just became a whole lot easier. It is up to you, the consumer to pick the one that will be the best fit for your uses. If you have a small business, getting a beverage cooler is a great step in upgrading your product availability.
You can also invest in one of the best commercial ice makers for an additional perk to serve customers who want that extra cold beverage on a hot day! A drink cooler can reduce the anxiety of having cold drinks instantly on a hot day at home, in the same way, it helps a business owner a lot in serving customers.